Translate literally, Feng means wind and Shui means water. Therefore, you can call it the "wind and water". The wind and water are the stuff that flows and observed by the ancient. Fengshui (Feng Shui) is a description about how the "chi", the energy of the life force, flows around us and influences our lives. The practice of "Fengshui (Feng Shui)" is to achieve the optimum balance and harmony through the location and orientation of the living environment. The most important word is Fengshui (Feng Shui) is 'balance'. You need to balance the Yin and Yang and balance the five elements. For specific environment, the shape of the land and the house are very important. The ideal house will be embraced by its environment and free from natural damages. For individuals, it is the time you born and how you act in life. Two major elements work together in Fengshui (Feng Shui). The with-birth part: where and when you where born. There is not much we can do about it. The after-birth part: where and how do you live? Fengshui (Feng Shui) is being excised on this part most
The history of Fengshui (Feng Shui) is a very old story. Fengshui (Feng Shui), as a practical philosophy, exists before the Chinese learn to write (Gee that must be a long time ago). The ancient wise people used the most original and basic binary form of "Yin" and "Yang" to reason the events of the world around them. The palaces and tombs of the royal families built in Tang dynasty and all the following dynasties strictly followed the prescription of the Fengshui (Feng Shui) requirement. When the Buddhism reached
Main Basic Tips Of Feng Shui
1. If you eat too much meat, then your body, when it sweats tends to give off a bad odor. A bad body odor is not good Fengshui as you create "shar chi" around you rather than "sheng chi". So, eat less meat and more vegetables.
2. If you live on a landed property, the water found in the drains should ideally flow from the front to the back.
3. If you have glass partitions in your homes, cover it with wood or plastic green rounded leaves so that the glasses are not sharp and cutting into the spaces around you.
4. Do not keep dry flowers in your house. Dry Flowers are past prosperity and give rise to shar chi (negative energy).
5. Cactus are plants which should not be placed in offices as their leaves are small and thorny and give rise to quarrels if placed on your office tables.
6. It is good to cleanse your office or house using sandalwood incense at least once a month. This is to clean away any shar chi (negative energy) left behind.
7. Do not put brief cases in between your legs.
8. If you loose something important like a diamond ring, do not worry, or feel sad as something great will be coming on the way.
9. Do not place a standing fan or any object next to your wealth area where you had placed the fish tank or water fountain.
10.Do not have shoes, slippers outside your main door. The wind when it blows will carry the smell of shoes to the inside part of your house and this is bad Feng Shui.
Prosperity Through Mirror:
Mirror means a shining surface, through which light can be reflected back, like looking glass, polished metal plate or surface or shining floor etc. Many problems can be solved through mirror.
Tips To Use Mirror
1. Favorable directions can be increased and unfavorable directions can be decreased through mirror. In favorable directions, mirror should be fixed looking inwards whereas in unfavorable directions, mirror should be fixed facing outwards.
2. Marble and granite floor also act like a mirror. It should be kept open in northeast whereas it should be covered in other directions.
3. Mirror inside the room door should not be fixed unless the door is in northeast
4. There should be no mirrors on the walls of south, west, and southeast, northwest, southwest. If there is any mirror in these directions, either they should be removed or covered.
5. Mirrors should always be properly fixed in a good frame to create proper "chi", the energy of the life force
6. Never keep any type of cracked glass or mirror in your house. Throw them immediately
7. Pakua mirror is specifically used in Feng Shui to minimize negative and unfavorable energy