International Astrology Network brings you the Festival of Light, the spiritual ceremony when Ganesha and Lakshmi are worshipped for success and material bliss. It is the illuminating time of the mind and our existence so that we remain in the receptive mode forever. Lord Ganesha is worshiped along with Lakshmi. This is symbolic of our capacity to remain open and not be defeated by the obstacles of life.
This is worship time for the good and for the better and ultimately for the best. Spiritual existence is not opposed to material variety. On the contrary it is only through success in our endeavors in the mode of goodness, can we reach the transcendental plane, when there are no regrets in our mind and when we have achieved what we desired. Unfulfilled desire causes birth and rebirth. This fulfillment is achieved through the power of 'Shakti' the power that drives the cosmos. The light of prosperity is lit in each residence on this day to welcome Goddess Lakshmi, Mother and giver of wealth and nourishment.
It is festival time when material prosperity comes as a divine boon to all. Devi Paksha is the time when the activities start and then goes on to Krishna Paksha which is ushered in by the worship of Goddess Lakshmi and consolidated also by the worship of the same goddess once again on Deepawali. It is a cycle of destruction and regeneration and through the continuous devotional energy of the devotees, the atmosphere is said to become uncontaminated. This is the time when negative passions are destroyed by Mother Goddess and the illumination of divine light reaches all living entities. It is the time to work in harmony with the will of God. From ancient days, tradition has taught us the best way to make this period most effective in the following manner.
1. Light a Deepak (lamp) in the north east corner of your residence
2. To open the door of your heart to receive the positive energy.
3. Clean your residence to the best of your ability.
4. Cleanse your mind of all negative thoughts.
5. Do not make any high pitched sound, this repulses Goddess Lakshmi to step into your habitat and fill your life with prosperity.
6. Do not commence on any action that involves random activities.
7. It is essential to partake in activities that are creative in nature and not destructive.
8. Open your heart and soul with enthusiasm and happiness to appreciate and welcome the eternal joy of life.
9. Light candles or Deepak to light up every dark corner of your residence. This is symbolic of the final destruction of all negative forces.
10. On the Deepawali day, light up your entire residence with light and happiness. There should be only sounds of joy and happiness to welcome the Goddess.
11. Be present at your residence and keep the doors and windows open, especially the front door.
12. Charitable activities on this day increases the influx of positive energy and brings prosperity many folds more as the act is symbolic of your efforts to destroy greed and selfishness. Anonymous charity would be the best as it eliminates even remote possibility of ego gratification.
Each positive step taken now will enhance your possibilities beyond tangible limits. Make Deepawali the festival of light; enlighten your existence in the best way possible. Fill your lives with divine blessings and feel the power of true contentment surpass all dismal situations.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH A
Dr. R. K. Gupta,
International Astrology Network,
Telephones: Sms-91-9888858077, Reception-91-186-2235088, Fax-91-186-2225077
Visiting Hours :
For Latest Information On Astrology, Spirituality, Lifestyle, Home Tips & Beauty Tips Etc. Kindly Visit And Join